Due to the rapid spread of COVID-19 the world is facing turbulent times. This health crisis has affected Secure and our partners across the globe. This has also affected our operations in the UK.
- Semsites at all our sites in India are now working from home, our factories there have been shut down. Essential services continue.
- Our offices in the UK and Australia are also working from home. We will not be making any sales calls until it is safe to do so.
- Our factory in the UK is partially operational, with increased distancing protocols
- At present, other sites are working as normal
We are here for any assistance. If you are a regular customer, partner, supplier or service provider, it is best that you contact your regular contact from Secure. Any other enquires can be made on:
- UK & Europe Sales: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- UK & Europe Technical Support: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
We will keep everyone fully abreast with the changing situation, and get back to full service as soon as possible.
Stay home, stay safe.
Boiler Plus - quick guide
The Horstmann range of products offers a solution for both combi and non-combi boiler installations, meaning you can continue to fit the thermostats and time controls you know and love, safe in the knowledge that your installation will meet the new building regulations.
The Domestic Building Services Compliance Guide has been amended for 2018. The aim of the legislation, known as Boiler Plus is to improve the efficiency of installed heating systems, particularly through the installation of additional energy saving measures when replacing a boiler. Boiler Plus is applicable in England only.