This control is intended for use where cheap overnight heating of water is controlled by the Electricity Utility’s Radio Teleswitch, Radio Telemeter or Tariff time switch.
The E7BX contains an electro mechanical 0-2 hour boost timer, a double pole isolator switch with wiring terminals to accept two incoming mains supplies, an off peak switched supply and a 24 hour normal rate supply.
For use with off-peak overnight tariffs where a tank full of hot water is available each morning and a boost timer is required to provide a ‘top-up’ facility during the day time.
- Simple to install and use
- Can replace all previous E7BX models
- Large wall box to accommodate cabling
- Two incoming supplies
- Accepts all incoming and outgoing wiring including single, dual or two separate 3kW immersion heater applications
- Compatible with earth-leakage circuit breaker installations
- Can be used with one or two immersion heaters
- Boost period adjustable between 0 and 120 minutes
- Neon indicator shows when boost timer is running
- Boost can be set for periods shorter than the full two hours